Location and Infrastructure
The Salave Gold Project, in the famous mining region of NW Spain, is surrounded by well-established infrastructure and transport links to ensure a smooth route to mine construction.
Spain has a long history of mining, particularly in northern Spain, as well as strong support industries. As a political and economically stable member of the EU, civil law jurisdiction reigns which make it good for business, with an educated labour force, including engineering and mining skills.
- The project is situated in an area with excellent infrastructure
- Local towns have the capacity to supply services and skilled workers
- Sealed road access to the site
- The project lies approximately 85 km from Asturias International Airport and 100 km from Oviedo, capital of the province of Asturias
- Power supply within 2 km of the mine site
- Two ports in proximity for the export of concentrate